Low inclusion pellet binder
- Composed of naturally occurring minerals and plant gums
- Gums act quickly adhering feed ingredient particles
- Conditioning moisture hydrolyses minerals creating hardness
- Non-dusty, free-flowing
- Low inclusion
Maintenance of pellet quality to ensure feed integrity from
feedmill to farm and reduce wastage.
- Increases pellet hardness
- Reduces fines
- Lubricates passage of feed through dies
- Reduces feedmill energy consumption
- Reduces formulation cost by releasing space for nutrients
- Allows greater use of economic raw materials with poorer pelleting characteristics
1-5 kg/tonne feed
New users are recommended to start at 3kg/tonne.
Decrease or increase in 0.5kg increments according
to desired pellet quality.